Saturday, April 26, 2008

Here I am back at work. I should get paid for stuff like this. I just watched Cloverfield in the back of the store. I thought it was very cool. It was exciting and new. I know what many of you are saying, that made me sick when I saw it in the movie theater. From what I hear it is much less sickening on the small screen. It has been very slow. Hence that is why I am blogging. Well in terms of Law School we have gotten a few more No's. They are all jerks. I was really hoping for Duquesne in Pittsburgh PA. I hate them. I did get accepted to Washburn University in Kansas. That is like Arkansas but without the ARRRRRRRR. That is in fact a pirate joke. Sorry about the break, I had to go provide five star service, unfortunately that is out of ten stars. Well barring any acceptances, if that is even a word, we will be living in Kansas by the end of the summer. We will be in Topeka. I know how much fun that will be when you all come visit us. Who doesn't want to see Kansas? It will be much more fun than New England. The other day Austin taught himself to ride a two wheeler. I am in fact an absentee father. A piece of plastic broke off of his bike so he waited for his friend's Dad to come home so he could fix his bike. He opened the door while I was home and yelled for Bill to come over to fix it. I was crushed. Lindsay was able to capture the magic moment of the bike ride on video. Well I must go back to working "yuck". Stay sober.

1 comment:

The Ashlocks said...

Wish I could get paid to blog or watch movies in the back. Verizon Wireless is just too busy to do anything like that though. LOL im sure if we could get it past our managers we would.