Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Deal or No Deal!
Hello everyone! This weekend was extremely exciting and depressing at the same time! Jessica and I auditioned for the game show, "Deal or No Deal." We were in line by 4 am in downtown Salt Lake City! It was freezing! We had a good spot in line and we had some fun people in line with us. One guy in front of us painted himself green! They take you in groups of 10 to a table with an interviewer and you each have 20 seconds to grab their attention with something about yourself. I realized that even though I think I'm kind of cool, I just don't have the "it" factor! Not only that but I was next to the "green guy" and in Jessica's group! If any of you know Jessica, you would know that she is what they are looking for! In her 20 seconds, she managed to tell a very embarassing story about herself and then do a rap and tap dance! It was hilarious! She was asked to come back last Monday night and bring supporters for a taped interview! We all went with her for this audition. We found out that she was interviewed by the show's casting director! She loved Jessica and told her that her tape will be sent to NBC. Now she just waits for that phone call!!!! Jessica, now you will have to answer your phone! (just kidding!) You will be great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Linz I love your new pictures of your kids, they are SOOO cute! So no word yet from Hollywood? I hope Jess hears soon. And you TOTALLY have the "IT" factor!!!!
Post a Comment