Five things I will be doing tomorrow:
1. take Austin to school.
2. try to go back to sleep while the kids watch cartoons!! (hey, I don't do it everyday!!)
3. clean, clean, clean... even though my house rarely looks clean!
4. figure something out for dinner
5. work on painting Jillian's room
Five yummy snacks I love:
1. chocolate chip cookies
2. toast
3. cheez-its
4. string cheese
5. butterscotch pudding
Five places I've lived:
1. Spanish Fork, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Slidell, Louisiana
4. Gilbert, Arizona
5. Mesa, Arizona
Five jobs I've had:
1. Mother
2. Alltel Communications (sales)
3. Mr. Cellular
4. a Dry Cleaners company (I forgot the name)
5. an insurance company during High School
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
I would pay off all of our debt first! (boring)
I would remodel my house.
I would get Lasik eye surgery and a tummy tuck!
I would help out everybody in my family.
I would immediately start planning a trip around the world which would have to include some cruises!
ok, I tag Jaime Ashlock, Cassie and Stephanie!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I loved that you played along. I'm glad to have gotten to know you better!
Hey! We are doing good. Kim and I had a garage sale today. Kim made $60 and I made $15!
that is so fun, i will try and do that tag!! it is fun to find out about you---i'll have chocolate cookies with ya anytime!!!
Hey Steve and Linsay it is good to see your family. I wish my kids could play with your kids but Utah is way too far for a play date. Im am glad you guys are doing well.
Joe
Post a Comment