A-attached or single? attached
B-best friend? Stephen
C-cake or pie? chocolate cake!
D-day of choice? Stephen's day off
E-essential item? a bottle, diapers and wipees, and lipstick
F-favorite color? blue
G-gummy bears or worms? uh-if they're chocolate worms or bears!
H-hometown? Spanish Fork, Utah
I-indulgence? chocolate chip cookies
J-January or July? July! (cousins come to visit)!
K-kids? 4
L-Life is incomplete without...my family!
M-marriage date? June 24, 1999
N-# of siblings? 4-Krista, Kim, Jaime, and Tiffany
O-oranges or apples? oranges
P-phobias or fears? fear of heights
Q-quote? Mom always said, "Don't play ball in the house!"
R-reason to smile? when my kids are playing with Benjamin (1)
S-Season of choice? Summer! It means swimming, the zoo, Lagoon, parades...
T-tag 3 people- Jackie Malone, Shelly Lomu, and Kim McLaws
U-unknown fact about me? If I was younger, I would totally audition for American Idol!
V-very favorite store? Rodworks, Target and Home Depot
W-worst habit? I chew on my lip when I am stressed.
X-x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? chicken enchiladas
Z-zodiac sign? Taurus
Hopefully, I can add some pictures soon!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think "tagging" is so silly but I will do it for you. This is my first comment on anyone's blog. We miss you and love ya tons.
i would totally love to see you on american idol---that would be so fun!!!
Post a Comment