Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy, busy busy....

Hello everyone! We had a great time in Arizona! We were so blessed to be at many important family functions! Noah(Krista and Dan's youngest) got baptized and Kim and Will blessed their baby, Sedona Joy. Daniel(Stephen's cousin) and Iris blessed their baby boy, Bradley! We visited with lots of family and friends and had a great time! The weather was wonderful. We came home to another storm. It is still freezing here! Stephen has finished applying to law school! We sent out a lot of applications to schools all over the country! Who knows where we will end up! Derek turns 4 on Tuesday the 18th! We started celebrating last Saturday night and he loves the attention! He is so funny! We will post pictures soon.

6 comments:

The Cutchen Crew said...

HI Guys-I am so glad you found our blog. It is so fun to catch up with other people. Sounds like your life is busy like ours. Good luck with law schools I remember those days. Love Staci

The Malone's said...

I'm so glad that you took time to come and visit with us. It was well worth it.

The Ashlocks said...

Hey guys!! We finally started a blog. Come find us!! theashlocks.blogspot.com

Brian Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Hey guys! I came accross your blog by way of the Taylors to the Briggs to the Cutchens to you! I'm glad I did, and I'll definately have to share it with Joe. Sorry we missed you when you were in AZ recently, but it sounds like you were super busy!! Love, Kathy

Brian Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.