Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello everyone!



I feel it is now time to officially post on our blog. Thank you Kim and Will and Chad and Cassie for motivating us. I am still trying to convince Kristen to do it. We will be posting pictures soon, none of me though. I look the same as on my wedding day, so there's no need to show my face again!! We do not know how to make the blog cute with different wallpaper, so if you know how, please let me know. It is a good week this week. Ben is one today! If we have more children I will do all that I can so they won't be a year apart! It was very hard!! It didn't help that we moved several times, changed jobs and decided to go to law school in the same year. Stephen got his LSAT score back yesterday and we are very happy! We have no idea where we will end up. We like the idea of moving back East only because we like to travel so much and there is so much to see and do. I would love ASU because then I could be back with my family! We have been away from Arizona for almost 4 years! Speaking of AZ, we will be driving there next week! Kim and Will just had a baby girl, Sedona Joy, and we can't wait to see her. Noah, Krista's youngest, is also getting baptized. It will be hard to come back to Utah because I am so sick of the snow. I feel the same as Shelly Lomu, we are sick of snow!!
We also would like to welcome Brian and Jessica Jones back to Utah! They are living in Sandy in a great house! Brian works in downtown Salt Lake!
I haven't been able to comment on other blogs due to a password problem, so I want to say a few things to some people!!
Stephanie, add us to your list for your private blog!! Your family is so great and I love to see what you're up to.
Cassie, We need to get together for dinner! We should invite Bill and Shelly!
Shelly, You need to call me because not all of Utah is that bad!! Good luck Bill on the bar exam!
And to everyone else, I love reading your blogs! It is so great getting to know you better! Have a great day!

5 comments:

stephanie said...

Yippee, i was wondering where you guys were...YES i will totally add you (i need your email address) so i will check back with you...you should call when you are in az, it would be so fun to get together!!

The Malone's said...

I'm so glad that you finally blogged, your husbands post are somewhat hard to follow at times. I hope you'll call us when you'e in AZ. We've been dying to see you guys.

stephanie said...

yay, there are picts on your blog--he is too cute--what a great mix of the 2 of you...cant wait to see more (no pressure)

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey congrats on the great score!!! We really need to get together, I have lost your number. So Sorry so please call me and we can tell you about our crazy life! When do you find out your destination for law school? I didn't know Jes was here already, come with me and lets go visit her. Call me!!!

Shelly said...

Lindsay, you are so funny. I am glad to see you adding your comments to your blog. I know ALL Utah isnt that bad-just most!!! We really should get together-that would be so fun. We are always looking for ways to dig ourselves out of this snow into the real world. Have fun in AZ. Its so nice right now-we just got back on Sunday. Tell Steve congrats on his LSAT score, I cant wait to see where he goes.