Friday, February 22, 2008

Still waiting for the LSAT score

It has been a long three weeks. I am sitting here breaking all kinds of laws by ripping Billy Joel's CD's. It has been great. It is a little bit better than listening to the children cry. I do believe that is Heavenly Fathers punishment for breaking the laws of heaven. Adam and Eve got us again. Well, like I said it has been about three week since the LSAT and I am awaiting the dreaded email that gives me the news I have been expecting all along. If the score is in the 170, I will be calling all of the people that I know to brag and talk about how smart I am. If it is in the 150-160 range, I will be posting it on the blog. If it is lower than that, I will be blogging from whatever Law School I can pay to take me. I am sure there are a couple of them out there like that. Tomorrow marks a big day in Jones family lore. It is Benjamin's birthday and we will, for three weeks, have a one year old a two year old and a three year old. I just got done ripping the Titanic score. I don't know if I said this before, but we hope that we end on the East Coast. I have a feeling that we are going to end up in PA. Garth Brooks wants me to give a shout out to Allen Reynolds. What ever that means. Well the time has come for me to get back to my personal statement. I have to make it great. Heaven knows my grades and test scores won't get me there. Maybe one of these days Lindsay will post and you can all hear from the smart one in the family. I still say she should be the one working and I should be the stay at home dad. Ah but then the kids would be messed up.

No comments: