Sunday, February 3, 2008
Damn those Giants.
Well the worst thing in the world has happend. I have watched the mighty Patriots loose to the infernal New York giants. It was gut wrentching. I almost threw up, that combined with the smell of jillians dirty diaper is really making me sick. Most important, however, was I took the LSAT on Saturday morning. For about the first three hours I thought I did OK. From that time on I have had this sinking feeling in my gut that I BOMBED it. I can only hope that that feeling is of my own making and not the spirit acting like a good friend saying, "hey you might want to look for another career." that would make me very sad. Well Brian has moved up to the white state from the poo brown state of Las Vegas. I know but really what else is there other than Vegas. It really should be called the great state of Vegas. Ben is now crawling and that means that we can no longer leave broken glass and drugs on the floor. All the other kids know not to touch that stuff, we have to teach the new one now. Have I mentiond that I do not like any living member of the Manning family. The dead ones are not real high on my list either. Well i will now let you all get back to living your fun filled lives. I Thank you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hello jones family---i just somehow came across your blog!!! how fun, i am glad to see that you know we have one too!! please k/i/t i would love to see how you are all doing!!!
Hey there guys. I had no idea you had a blog, thanks for including us in your buddy list. Life has been nuts lately but we would love to have you guys over for dinner, it definately is our turn. Give me a call. Good luck with your test!!!
Hey! I found you guys! How fun that you (Stephen) have not changed! BTW-don't you know that school is for suckers? There's nothing wrong with Ted's school of law out the trunk of his car! I'll cross my fingers for you, I know that will help! It's fun to catch up with you guys and see what is going on. Post more pictures, I'd love to see the whole fam-damily.
Post a Comment