Sunday, December 7, 2008

Twilight

I finally saw it! It was so weird seeing it (the things that I had read) as a movie! Overall, I really liked it and thought they did the best they could considering how much stuff is in the book. I felt Bella was perfect. She played her part well as a boring person! I did not like Edward at first, but by the end, I loved him. I liked how they let him show some humor. I loved Alice! I thought she was perfect. I also thought Rosalie was a good pick too. Emmett was good. However, the guy playing Jasper needs some serious acting lessons. What was up with his "deer in the headlights" look? He did get better when he loosened up. Esme was fine and Carlisle was good, but I pictured Carlisle as older, so it was a shock when he was so young. I found out though that Carlisle is supposed to be only 23! Jacob was a good pick. I did not like his nose though! Oh, and Victoria and James were perfect!!! They even scared me! I can't wait for the next movie!

3 comments:

the mows said...

I think I am the last person on the planet who has not seen it yet! I need to get out more often. Hope all is well. BUBBA

Unknown said...

I loved it too! Hey could I get your address?

The Malone's said...

A group of gals from chruch went and saw it with me. I'd agree 100% about what you said. By the way, I also need your address.