Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am going to list the things I am thankful for this year! I saw this on Jackie Malone's blog and loved it!

1. I am thankful for my husband, Stephen. He is working really hard in school and at home to keep me happy!
2. I am thankful that all of my kids are healthy and relatively happy! We're still trying to convince Derek that Topeka is not that bad!
3. I am thankful that we have teenagers that live near us that babysit!
4. I am thankful for student loans!
5. I am thankful for our ward! They have been very nice and made us feel welcome!
6. I am thankful for my parents and Stephen's parents! They are such a huge support for us! We can't wait to see all of our family at Christmas!
7. I am thankful for my sisters and sister-in-laws and all of my good friends!
8. I am thankful for pilates. This time they are really working!
9.I am thankful for food! I can't wait for the turkey gravy and mashed potatoes!
10. I am thankful for books!

The End

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Can you please sent me your new address? dairmans(at)cox(dot)net
Thanks!!

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey Happy Turkey! Wow Pilates I am so impressed. So are you coming to UT for Christmas? We'd love to sneak in a quick visit if possible oh and your mouse story...EW GROSS!!! But it's better than having a mouse I must admit!!!!

The Malone's said...

What a great list. I hope your thanksgiving was fun, ours was crazy as ever, but life is like that!

The Jones Seven said...

Hi Cassie, How did you know about pilates?!!! I have to say it actually is starting to work!! How are you? We will be in Az for xmas. Are you going down at all?