Monday, November 24, 2008

Lindsay's mouse viewpoint!

I know you are all thinking about how gross it is to have a mouse in your house!! I feel that way too!!!!!!!!!! They are so smart too! We tried everything! Like the poisoned mouse food, the little black traps, the sticky traps with cheese in the middle! NOTHING WORKED! The only way we could get rid of our mouse was to try and catch it! Like Stephen said, every single day, I would open the vacuum closet and pick up the vacuum and shake it and nothing happened! So, when I went to vacuum the floor, you can imagine the HORROR of that sound and the streak on the carpet! Now I know you're all thinking, "I would never use that vacuum again." or "I will never sit down on Lindsay's carpet again!" I do not blame you! However, we are broke! Christmas is coming and we are going to Az for Christmas! So, that is why Stephen used the shop-vac (which I think actually worked really well) I'm not sure about the vacuum. We will let you know! Good luck, Stephen!

2 comments:

Kirk and Aly said...

This story reminds me of when I was little, our pet hamster got caught in the fan of the refrigerator, and it started making that same sound. We just thought our fridge was wearing out until it started smelling bad and we noticed that our pet hamster was missing. Yes, I know the Jones fam was/is WT, but we grew up in Pueblo stake, so it's all good, right?

BTW - I love that both of you guys post on your blog! That way we get both sides of the story.

The Jones Seven said...

Hi Alyson! first of all, your family was not white trash! and second of all , yes, pueblo stake was.. well.... anyways, your story about the pet hamster is awful!! that is so gross! especially since it was your pet! Take care!