I would like to say a few words about the hair that was, I stress the "was" portion of this post, growing on my face. I have, for a long time now seen facial hair as a responsibility. Much like a right of passage, also I was trying to see if it made me look skinny. It just made me look incredibly creepy. When I had the beard it was not too bad. I just looked real hairy and lazy. It was nice not to have to scrape my face with a razor sharp metal blade every few days. I want it noted that I never thought the facial hair looked good. In fact when I went to the mustache phase I was freaked out every time I looked at myself in the mirror. Over the three days that I had that terrible growth on my face I began to forget that it was even there. It was only when I saw the eyes of those looking at me. It was the look of terror and fear. They were thinking gad zooks what is that? I was only growing it so that I could have photographic proof that I had a mustache. I know it was horrible and I am sorry if I have inflicted emotional distress on anyone. It was not intentional. I am glad that we were able to work through this difficult time together. We are all better people for having seen me in a mustache and beard. Bubba you will never see the facial hair again, probably. Although Brians is worse than mine. Behold.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
My Facial Hair.
I would like to say a few words about the hair that was, I stress the "was" portion of this post, growing on my face. I have, for a long time now seen facial hair as a responsibility. Much like a right of passage, also I was trying to see if it made me look skinny. It just made me look incredibly creepy. When I had the beard it was not too bad. I just looked real hairy and lazy. It was nice not to have to scrape my face with a razor sharp metal blade every few days. I want it noted that I never thought the facial hair looked good. In fact when I went to the mustache phase I was freaked out every time I looked at myself in the mirror. Over the three days that I had that terrible growth on my face I began to forget that it was even there. It was only when I saw the eyes of those looking at me. It was the look of terror and fear. They were thinking gad zooks what is that? I was only growing it so that I could have photographic proof that I had a mustache. I know it was horrible and I am sorry if I have inflicted emotional distress on anyone. It was not intentional. I am glad that we were able to work through this difficult time together. We are all better people for having seen me in a mustache and beard. Bubba you will never see the facial hair again, probably. Although Brians is worse than mine. Behold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hahaha!
You look like a pirate
ok i seriously need to blog more and come check on you guys..your posts crack me up! ya im not too sure about the facial hair..and i am sad that you said you will NEVER drive to az..do you seriously hate it here that much?? haha..hey linds could you email me some picts from the party..i only got a couple and i wanted to see the ones you got..hope you guys are doing good..and seriously you are going to have to come back to az so we can have another party!!
Post a Comment