Monday, February 16, 2009
An Announcement.
I am sorry for subjecting anyone to a picture of my facial hair. It was bad, so bad that I had to remove the picture from Facebook. They called me and asked me to remove it. They said they had too many complaints. Anyways the announcement that I have to make is that I will no longer be watching American Idol this season, or maybe ever. I was studying last week and came home at about midnight. I was excited to see who was not going to make it to the next level. Well Lindsay was watching the show with me and every time a clip of someone I didn't like came on she would exclaim how she could not believe how that person made it through. Or if it was someone that I did like she would tell me how they didn't make it. I was OK with Norman making it through, ratings. I understand how the world works. I was disappointed but life was still OK. I was going to see Tatiana cry when she got kicked off the show. Then the universe would be right again. The night before when she made it through I was OK with it, sort of. I knew she would get it in the end. Also whenever they would show her in the pre-commercial clip Lindsay would just laugh. I knew it was going to be spectacular. It was not. I knew it was coming, the judges did not like her. I could smell the crying and screaming, weeping, whaling, and the gnashing of teeth. Oh man it was going to be Delicious. When the judges said that she was going through I felt betrayed. I threw down the remote and turned of the TV. I felt hurt and anger. I just went to bed. It was now one in the morning and I had to be up at six. I vowed not to watch AI again. What a joke. Norman and Tatiana is just too much for me to bare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I've got to say that I am totally with you on Tatiana. What an annoying peice of trash. She can't sing either. Nuff said.
After last week, I am so with you. Not one person stands out to win either. Good Luck Simon. You guys should watch Biggest Loser!!!
I am so with you! I can't stand Tatiana. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! And they voted off the black guy who is my favorite guys best friend...He was awesome!!! I will still watch it because really what else is on???
By the way this is Cassie not Chad
That's why they had to put them in different groups of 12...so you wouldn't be overloaded with the drama! Hang in there - and vote for Kai Kalama....he is our friend's cousin!
Is this a travesty in the same category as say, starving children in Sudan? I'm shocked that you're just now realizing that AI is about ratings, not about who's the best singer. Go to www.votefortheworst.com if you really want to show them.
P.S. you suck
Post a Comment