I had a great Valentine's Day! Stephen and I have a new tradition of baking chocolate heart cakes for the kids the night before Valentine's. We stole this idea from my Mom! Needless to say, they loved them! They thought it was so cool that they could snack on them whenever they wanted to! Stephen brought me some beautiful roses and the movie, "Princess Bride!" He also made breakfast for me! Later that night, we went out to dinner and then went to see, "Mall Cop!" It was pretty funny! We love Kevin James. Overall, I declare the day a huge success!! Stephen is not a huge fan of the commercialization of Valentine's, so it was a big deal that he did all of this for me. He is a wonderful Husband and Father!
P.S. Nonrelevant statement: I told Stephen that he couldn't give up on American Idol because the show means so much to me and I need his support!!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment