Dear eloise, I am writing to say
A number of funny thing I heard today.
I heard that he's left you and run off to sea.
Could be the best thing thats happened to me.
Writing
a letter to make you feel better.
Sorry to hear that he left you that way.
I could have told you, he was much older,
So much older than you.
You rushed in blindly, he treated you kindly
Until he found out what he could get from you.
You should have departed before he got started.
Now youve been burned just like I said you would.
Please read my letter closely.
Its beneficial, to you.
You must read in-between the lines,
A message you will see.
If you use your mind, youll find
I want you back with me.
So much older than you, so much older than you.
Love,
Stephen
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
am I the only one who understands this! I will most likly be the only one who leaves a comment.
I GAVE HER MY HEART, AND SHE GAVE ME A PEN. BUBBA
Bubba, you were the reason that I left this post. I was supprised it took you this long to respond. And the movie is "Say Anything". I was laughing the entire time I posted. Lindsay thought I was writting in code to some girl. It was very funny.
Post a Comment