Thank you to everybody that wished me a Happy Birthday! This year my birthday wasn't on Mother's Day, so I got spoiled for two days in a row! We had yummy chicken enchiladas for dinner and my favorite chocolate cake for dessert! Stephen got me a High School Musical 3 watch that I opened first, and then my next gift was a very pretty silver bracelet watch! I love both! Then, Stephen, Austin and Derek and I held a bowling tournament on the WII! It was so much fun, and the winner got the last piece of pumpkin pie! I won! Stephen's big day is next!
FYI: Stephen is doing a 6 week internship in Springville, Utah for the city attorney's office. He is very excited! I am excited because the rest of us get to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Jones at their house! We are looking forward to a very fun-filled 6 weeks with cousins, family and friends! Utah, here we come!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy birthday and have a wonderful 6 weeks in Utah! It will be nice to be with family again :) Enjoy!!!
Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment