Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I should have done this on Saturday, but the day after Mother's Day is still ok because I am still thinking about it! I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mother! She is one of my best friends and does so much for me. She is a good example. She also is wonderful to my husband and my kids. My kids adore her and love visiting her and talking to her through the computer! We miss her tons!
Happy Mother's Day to Mary Ann Jones, Stephen's mother. She is a great mother and friend. Stephen is a good Dad and husband because of her mothering skills. She does so much for us and doesn't bat an eye. We will miss her tons when we move. We don't want to think about that right now!

2 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

Happy mother's day and Happy Birthday!!! YOU are a great mother!!!

The Ashlocks said...

Happy Birthday!! I am horrible at sending cards so you have to live in the state to get a present!! Better move back!!