Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! Stephen was great! I slept in all morning and woke up to pancakes in the shape of "Mom." Everyone made me a card. The kids love doing that. We had a great dinner at my mother-in-law's house! I also got to talk with my family on the phone!
Well, it is almost 99% official that we will be moving to Topeka, Kansas for law school! We were hoping to get into BYU, but we must not pay enough tithing! (ha, ha) School starts on August 18th! I hate moving, but I am excited for this new adventure. I think Stephen will do very well at this school. Topeka is about 60 miles west of Kansas City, the capitol. It is surrounded by large hills, which they say keeps out the tornadoes! Hopefully! We will have to make sure we get a double wide trailer for extra security!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hear they are homesteading in Kansas, so who knows, maybey you can become farmers while youre out there. Trent tried to look for a job out there, but alas, it failed to work out for us.
WHAT!? Are you serious? I just saw you on Friday, is this new? Wow are you scared, excited? What about your new house? Congratulations to you guys! Let me know details!
Post a Comment