Thursday, June 12, 2008
The update on the car and rake.
After a number of inquiries into the condition of the rake and the car, I am very happy to announce that both the rake and the car are resting comfortably and will be released this Saturday. In other news Stephen has tetanus and will be losing his foot and the ability to chew. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh good. I was up all night worrying about the rake. Good to know it pulled through without incident.
Swoosh! I was wondering how the car was doing...I am a little curious how the whole incident has affected your chewing ability though.
my wife does not know what lock jaw is but thats okay i love here any way.
oh ya that was really funny steve.
Stephen, yes this is Robyn Mow....I told Bubba how to find your blog and leave a comment. If he doesn't let me know and I will give you all his info...He was happy to hear you were looking for him. BTW how did you find me? Tell Thomas and Frances Hi for me. Your blog looks great and I love the car and rake story. Great stuff!!!
Post a Comment