Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LOST


Well I must come out of the closet on this issue. I have told many people that I would never watch the show LOST. They would ramble on and on about how great it was and how wonderful the story is and how they could not wait to go home and neglect their children as they watched the show. To these people I say, Desmond is my constant. I have been watching for the last month or two. I have really cut down on the amount of episodes that I have been watching for two reasons. One, school started again and I have been busier than a one legged marathon runner and the most important reason, I have watched them all. I am trying to find out who has season five and watch the rest. I was watching as many as six a night. This would make me very tired and irritable in the morning. I mean more than I normally am. I am not sure that Lindsay noticed a difference, but I was tired. I am jonsesin for season five and six. Six has not even come out yet. It will be starting early next year. Is that a good reason for wanting the holidays to be over? Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I am out of the closet. I am addicted and I might even start watching them all over again just so I can be ready for the series finale. It really is a great show and I would only give one piece of advice for those who will not watch the show. DON'T DO IT. It will consume your life. Consider yourself warned.

2 comments:

the mows said...

Hello my name is Michael and I am a Lost addict...I have even gone as far to get online to look at chatrooms to see what all the gossip and speculation is. Notice is said LOOK not post...I don't want people to think I am a weird-o! At the end of every show I mutter the same words, "I hate this show!" But I keep on watching.

The Jones Seven said...

Hello Michael you are welcome here. I have had such a hard time finding season five that i am having my friend download it and burn it so I can watch it. i am having such a hard time not watching that I have started watching the old seasons again. I remember how much I hated some of those cast members. I wanted them all dead. Have you seen season five?