Monday, September 21, 2009
Question?
I am sitting here at 6:30 in the morning after having showered and checking my stuff for school this morning and Austin comes out and turns on Kung Fu Panda. There is nothing amazing in and of that one action. The amazing part is that this is the one millionth time he has watched the movie in the last week. Now I love this movie as much as the next guy. I think the voices were great and the story is very good, but how many times can one person watch the same movie. When I was a kid Cameron watched The Great Race a lot, so much in fact that my Father would no longer watch that movie. That is a feat in itself. So my question is how many times can a person watch the same movie? It is driving me somewhat mad. Well I must go the tigers are fighting on the bridge now. I am so excited to see what comes next. How could this end?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment