Thursday, November 26, 2009

Two thirty five in the morning.

Here I am at three in the morning waiting on a turkey. We are making two and this one will not be out until four. Instead of me getting into bed and then waking up in three hours, well one now, I have been on the Internet for a while, I will just keep playing until it is time. I will then be very grump and be mean and rude to my kids, wife, and company. I will be able to cloak myself in the excuse that I cooked all the food this thanksgiving. I am kidding I will not be rude.
Today was great. We had our good friends from Spanish, that is Utahan for Spanish Fork, drive out to Topeka for the holiday. We went to many of the church history sites. We visited Far West, Liberty Jail and Independence. We thought about going to Disney's hometown but no. I am afraid that I will be cooking another five pumpkin pies tomorrow. Each one of my children require a full pie to themselves. When they cannot finish said pie, I am always their to finish it off. I am not going to lose any weight this week. Have a good Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: