Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby #5

We are finally coming out of the closet! No, not that one! I am pregnant!! We are very excited! The baby will be due the first week of June!

P.S. We are now tied with Francis and Rachelle. Hey Francis, are you sure you don't want a reversal?

P.P.S I know it is bad maners to do this but here are the names if it is a boy; Five and if it is a girl; Five. Now don't go stealing these names girls.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

mindi said...

I can't believe it! Congratulations!

Stacey said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!

Laura Dunaway said...

Lindsay! Yea! You are naughty though, you didn't say anything yesterday when we talked in Washburn's parking lot. Haha, just giving you a hard time. I am just bummed we won't be here to see your sweet baby. But, that is what the blogs are for, right? Let me know if you need anything! So happy for you guys.