Yes, two weeks after christmas, we were out shopping for Jillian again!! She is now 4 years old! She has really grown up over the last several months. She is getting along really well with Derek now and always wants to play with him. We are currently looking for a new booster seat that has to be pink! She can't wait to get out of her car seat! Stephen took her and Derek to Mcdonald's for breakfast. Then I took her to get her haircut! The cut only took about 5 minutes, and so the lady spiral curled her hair! It was so cute and she loved it. I think this will be a tradition for us from now on. We got some luch afterwards and went home to get ready for a friend bday party that she was invited to in the afternoon. They had a clown, and she had a great time. Later that night, Stephen and I took her to see "Planet 51." She had a great time and was so proud that she stayed awake for all of it! The next day after church, we sang to her and she got to blow out her candles on her Dora cake. She got a new princess scooter, and loves to ride it! Happy Birthday Jillian!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Jillian Beth turns 4 years old!!!
Yes, two weeks after christmas, we were out shopping for Jillian again!! She is now 4 years old! She has really grown up over the last several months. She is getting along really well with Derek now and always wants to play with him. We are currently looking for a new booster seat that has to be pink! She can't wait to get out of her car seat! Stephen took her and Derek to Mcdonald's for breakfast. Then I took her to get her haircut! The cut only took about 5 minutes, and so the lady spiral curled her hair! It was so cute and she loved it. I think this will be a tradition for us from now on. We got some luch afterwards and went home to get ready for a friend bday party that she was invited to in the afternoon. They had a clown, and she had a great time. Later that night, Stephen and I took her to see "Planet 51." She had a great time and was so proud that she stayed awake for all of it! The next day after church, we sang to her and she got to blow out her candles on her Dora cake. She got a new princess scooter, and loves to ride it! Happy Birthday Jillian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute girl!! Hope she had a great day!
I can't believe how big she is getting! I tried calling on her birthday but one of the numbers was disconnected or something and the other one wasn't on and I couldn't leave a message. I hope she had a fun day! I need to call you so we can catch up.
Post a Comment