Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am friggin Famous.


So the other day I was reading the paper and who's ugly mug do I see on page three? Me. Just kidding, who reads a paper anymore, and we all know I can't read. I can't believe all the hounding I have gotten from the paparazzi. I mean at all hours of the day. I can barely take my kids out for a quiet dinner without someone yelling; hey look it's the guy from the newspaper. I am no longer a private person. I have really come a long way in the last 33 years. In another 33 I may get my name in the paper, for now I will just have to settle for my face. Good thing I was not picking my nose, or breathing with my gapping mouth open. I stole this picture from the local paper and give all credit to Barb Hollingsworth, just in case she wants to sue me.

3 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

Wow Stephen! That is awesome. Peoples jaws drop when I tell them I know you. I think they're jealous. :)

The Malone's said...

You may not be picking your nose, but man, what are you thinking about? It looks like your super angry at this guy! Love it.

Alice said...

Hi guys, It's Alice from JRC, I found your blog link from Stacey's. Stephen can I just say that you are an awesome blogger! Love the newspaper pic, :) Take care!