Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yeah, yes, Alright... Crap.

We have had a tremendous breakthrough in our home. For the first time in almost nine years, nine years folks that is just a shade under a decade, we have no diapers. That is right everyone, Benjamin is potty trained. He did it in about two days. If you wait till they ask to be potty trained it goes much faster. I am almost there. Now lest you think all is grand great and wonderful at the Jones house, I should let you know the bad news. We are going to go right back into diapers in about two months. It should be a great two months, a short two months. But they will, in fact, be diaperless months. I can't take much credit for this achievement. OK I can't take any credit,it was all Lindsay and Benny. That is all for now.

6 comments:

The Cooper Crew said...

Good job Ben! Yeah for having no more diapers even if it is only for 2 more months. I need to call you because I have some news for you!

The Ashlocks said...

Yeah for no diapers!

The Jones Seven said...

Are you going to have a BABY???????? If so you just must name him after my strong and handsome husband. He is the best person in the whole wide world. That would be a good start to life if he had that name. This is Lindsay talking and not Stephen, the name of your new baby.

Cassie and Chad said...

So your having a boy?? I didn't know that! Wow congrats on the potty training, please come and train MAX he is impossible!!!

The Jones Seven said...

No we don't know what we are having. Stephen is just trying to be funny. Like always he is.

The Jones Seven said...

stephen, stop saying that it's me writing these comments! Cassie, Tiffany just found out that she's pregnant!! We are so excited!