We got home from Branson just in time to celebrate Derek's 6th birthday! He got his own MP3 player and loves it. His favorite music is David Archuleta, Daughtry and the Beatles! Stephen and I took him out to dinner at his favorite restaurant,Red Robin and then we saw "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs." I actually liked this movie! He had a great day! We love you, Derek!!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Derek turns 6!
We got home from Branson just in time to celebrate Derek's 6th birthday! He got his own MP3 player and loves it. His favorite music is David Archuleta, Daughtry and the Beatles! Stephen and I took him out to dinner at his favorite restaurant,Red Robin and then we saw "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs." I actually liked this movie! He had a great day! We love you, Derek!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Man, when did he turn six? He is adorable!
Post a Comment