Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Montgomery's Summer Visit!!

















































My sister, Krista, and her husband, Dan, and their four kids came to visit for two weeks! Dan and Kirsten, their oldest, had to leave after one week, but we managed to squeeze a lot in during that time! Now I had lots of helpers with the baby, and my sister did the dishes and laundry!! We had a great time! We went up to Omaha to go through the Temple and the visitor center. Then we went to the zoo there!! Hands down, this is the coolest zoo we have ever been to. It is humongous! We were there for almost 4 hours and only saw about half of it. It is totally worth the three hour trip to Omaha! (so is the Temple!) We also went to Missouri to tour the church sites there. We did our own fireworks at our house and everyone had a blast. We were planning on going to the lake, but it was raining! After Kirsten and Dan left, Krista and I just took the kids bowling and to see a movie. Stephen had gone back to work. The baby and I drove back to Az with Krista and the kids. Austin cried when we left because the cousins were leaving, not because of me leaving. Jillian didn't cry because she knew she was going to get to do a lot of fun things with Stephen. Benny cried until Daddy said, "Let's go get donuts!" Derek cried a lot. I told him he could call me anytime. He took this literally. It was not too bad of a drive. The baby did better than I thought.

1 comment:

The Ashlocks said...

How fun! The Montgomery's bring the party don't they?