I drove back to Az. with Krista to spend a week with my family with only the baby. On the way, we stopped at the Oklahoma City Federal Building Memorial. It was really pretty. While in Az., I got to spend time with my sisters and thier kids, and visit my Aunt and Grandma, and see other family and friends! It was great, but not enough time!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
My trip to Az. with Charlotte!
I drove back to Az. with Krista to spend a week with my family with only the baby. On the way, we stopped at the Oklahoma City Federal Building Memorial. It was really pretty. While in Az., I got to spend time with my sisters and thier kids, and visit my Aunt and Grandma, and see other family and friends! It was great, but not enough time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We are glad you two got to come visit. I see you are already putting my baby clothes to good use. Can't wait until you come back with all the kids!
Linds- You look awesome!! I love those pics of you with Charlotte. She is so gorgeous. What a doll!!
Post a Comment