It's about time, huh?!!! My Mom and Dad came into town when Charlotte was born for 10 days! It was wonderful and a big help. The kids had a great time with them. And I didn't have to do any laundry or dishes! I was very scared for reality when they left. My Dad had a great time constantly feeding and cleaning up after the kids! Yes, Dad they do eat all of the time!! Ha Ha!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Charlotte Mckenna
It's about time, huh?!!! My Mom and Dad came into town when Charlotte was born for 10 days! It was wonderful and a big help. The kids had a great time with them. And I didn't have to do any laundry or dishes! I was very scared for reality when they left. My Dad had a great time constantly feeding and cleaning up after the kids! Yes, Dad they do eat all of the time!! Ha Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lynda does a good job of working when she visits! I am sure she was a baby hog too though!
Post a Comment