Here are a couple of cute pictures of Jillian. Today at church, she was wearing a yellow and white dress. After getting out of the car, she went up to the car next to us and used the front of her dress to "clean" the car!! Yup, right before walking into the building!! Gotta love little girls!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Jillian Jones
Here are a couple of cute pictures of Jillian. Today at church, she was wearing a yellow and white dress. After getting out of the car, she went up to the car next to us and used the front of her dress to "clean" the car!! Yup, right before walking into the building!! Gotta love little girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a cute girl! I love that dress!
Oh goodness. The kids are adorable. give them a huge kiss and hug for me. love you guys. I'm jealous you went to the temple. someday...
Kim
That Jillian of yours is SOOO cute!! I love her thoughtfulness of cleaning that other car, what a sweet girl:-) I bet you weren't real grateful at the moment!!!
what a cutie!!! totally funny, she couldnt have cleaned the car AFTER church, never seems to happen that way....glad to hear my kids arent the only ones :)
Post a Comment