Wednesday, September 24, 2008
The Markets.....
Is there anyone else who is scared about these developments? The real problem is that the left and the press have been crying wolf for the last eight years to try and make President Bush look really bad. How can we believe it now, other then the fact that it is the Bush administration that is saying it now. I do not know what is going to happen and that scares me the most. I am, however, pessimistic by nature and almost always see the bad in any given situation. What would a meltdown of the financial markets of the world mean? I guess on Wednesday we were about two days from a seizing up of the markets. That is not good. I think it is ridiculous for the politicians to play politics with this situation. The posturing on both sides is ridiculous. I heard a Republican Senator say that if Wall St. crashed it would not mean much for the average tax payer. This is the guy who makes the rules in this country. If he wants to say "Listen I am a conservative and believe the markets are the final authority and will work themselves out in a few years." That is one thing, I may not agree with him but I can respect his view. But to say something as stupid as what he did to show that he does not even understand the economy is just moronic. I do not have the answers and I am not saying that one person is right or wrong, there are very smart people on both sides, but to say that it does not exist is not the right answer. I think there will be lots of incumbents on both sides losing their jobs this November. Maybe Brian has the right plan, If your sixty-nine, you will be fine! That would loosen the load.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's a distortion of my plan. The slogan is actually "come sixty-five, you won't be alive."
Yes but they will not know that... It harkens back to George plan, when he told Lenny to look at the rabbits... Bang!!!!!
Man I miss reading your blog for a couple of days and things all over the place. All I have to say is that the Market is a scary place.
Hi Jones! If you're reading this comment your paper better be done!! Ha! I like your post. And I like the phrasing in Brian's mass murder quote!!
You totally got busted by your wife. Ha!
Post a Comment