I do not have a lot of time. I just wanted to give a little update on the Joneses in Topeka. I got a ticket. Still driving without my registration. I don't think I am going to like what is about to happen with this whole car thing. I am pretty sure that I should have left the crappy thing in Utah.
That being said Lindsay got a new calling in the ward. As if being my spouse was not enough, she is the new second counselor in the Relief Society. She is a really good person for this. I know that she will do a great job. If only I could do more for her, and by that I mean if I could just do something. She should have know what she was getting into ten years ago. Well other than Derek starting to like, very grudgingly, Kansas all is well. He still calls Kansas "this stupid place". All the other kids are doing great. Be good.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You both married well!!! Congrats on the new calling Linz! What a fun calling for you, you'll do awesome. We miss you guys!
Steve, I often come to your blog not for your unique (by unique I mean wacked) view of the world…but for the music. It is often like a warm blanket, which brings me back to a better place.
BUBBA
Oh Steve, how I miss our days in childrens lit, or you hiding in the backseat of your car while Brian is telling me you were sick and then you jump out of all the trash you piled on top of yourself! LOL! Glad to see you're doing so well and even though you hate private blogs you still looked! hahaha!! How is Brian by the way??
Tell Brian "Hi" for me too! Tell him: "what's the point in having a blog if you're not going to update it!
Wow look at you two being big time lawyers! Who would've thunk?? And yes, it was either childrens lit or paperback lit!
Post a Comment