Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Friends!
Mindi Hall and Karen Turley came to visit me this past weekend! It was so great! I will post a picture as soon as Stephen gets home! They got to my house around noon on Friday, and we just hung out and talked and talked some more! Stephen got home early, and we got a babysitter so that all four of us could go out! We had heard some good things about Via's pizzeria, so we tried it. The pizza was really good! We were happy! We talked there for a little over 2 hours. Then I took them to my new favorite custard shop, Sheridan's. Sadly, it was freezing outside, so I'm not sure they enjoyed it much! Then we went to see "Get Smart." Mindi had already seen it and liked it. The rest of us loved it! It was hilarious! On Saturday, Stephen took the 3 oldest to a Washburn football game. They had a great time! Mindi, Karen, Ben and I went to the mall, of course! We found some great deals! Mindi should be a professional shopper! She knows how to find stuff! We went to Hobby Lobby because Mindi wanted Karen and me to make this Halloween craft that she had just done. It was very easy and way cute! While we were making this craft, we were talking, of course, and it came out that Stephen had changed his political party to Democrat. Karen was blown away!! She could not believe it! She also said that Geoff is going to have a hernia! They had a great debate! Karen texted Geoff about Stephen and he was so violently upset that Karen had to tell him it was a joke! Geoff, if you're reading this, please stay our friend! After the craft, we watched "The Notebook." Stephen and I had not seen it. We now belong to the cult that loves this movie! Stephen even teared up during it! I love Karen and Mindi! Even if we haven't talked for a couple of months, when we do get in touch, it is just like old times! Thank you guys for coming, it made my year!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh I can't wait to see pictures, how fun! What a great time for you. I can only image the late night talks and all of the laughing. I wish I could come and see you too. Maybe sometime. Happy Halloween!!!!
Post a Comment