OHHHH life is a very funny thing. I do not have any advice for anyone. If you were coming here for that you must not know me very well. I can tell you one thing I know for sure. Whatever it is you say that you will never do, or you positively will do, I can almost guarantee that it will be the opposite. Take, for example, American Idol. I said I would never watch it again. Two weeks later I am watching it again. By the way this season is by far the worst I have ever seen. Lil Rounds is going to win it in a cake walk. Some of that was beyond my control. I can not believe they brought back Tatiana just so they could dash her hopes to the shore one last time for the sake of ratings. I do not like Tatiana, but I thought bringing her back was a little mean. Tatiana did not help matters by singing the exact same song. What an unsmart person.
Well, I am constantly reminded how great my life is right now. I am very happy where I am at right now. I could not be more content. Sure, I could use more money, a bigger place to live, and a whole heap less debt than I am in, but I am very happy that I have four great healthy happy children. Although Austin did tell the entire primary that his mom pops him in the mouth any time they get out of hand. My wife is by far and away the best person that I know, and I know some great people. I am surprised everyday, besides the fact that she still likes me, how much time, effort, and love she puts into being who she is. Like I said I am lucky. I have a friend who gave me a shirt fourteen years ago that I still wear with pride. I have been greatly blessed. I am not where I thought I was going to be when I got older, but my life has a much fuller and richer existence to it than I ever thought possible. I am also fat from eating so much crow. I hear the low-carb diet works well with that. Also leg lifts.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Gotta agree with you, that whenever you say you will or will not do it ALWAYS is opposite!
Sounds like life is treating you very well!!
I have to agree, you did marry the BEST! Lindsay is pretty dang amazing and she married pretty well herself! We miss you guys!
We will be moving back for about two months over the summer. Isn't that grand.
Post a Comment