Saturday, March 21, 2009
The new Harry Potter.
Now I am not saying that I am the new Harry Potter, however, I do have a new scar on my forehead that some may say gives me great power. Let me explain. I was sitting on the couch earlier yesterday morning. Well actually I was laying on the couch and it was about ten in the morning, but it was the last full day of Spring Break. We had pizza the night before and it was Godfathers pizza. Yes they have a very heavy pizza. Anyways, I was laying there speaking with my two year old son Ben who loves pizza. He loves to wonder around the house leaving pizza sauce finger prints on everything he can find just in case he gets lost and we need to track him down. We were speaking about the pros and cons of Dora and Diego, although he is a big Spongebob fan. He just up and threw the pizza, cold mind you, directly at my head. I was dazed and confused for a few seconds. I was not sure what had happened. When I came to and the fog started to lift he could see the anger in my eyes and said "sorry daddy." That is when I felt the blood. It was not much as far as open wounds go, but for a pizza induced injury it was a gusher. All I could hear was the sweet sound of my two year old saying Sorry Daddy. He was robbing me of my rage. How could this happen? What was I going to do? Who was I going to yell at? I was at a loss. All I could do was lick my wounds, which did not taste bad because they were covered in pizza sauce, and tell on him to Lindsay. Which I did. This tattle tailing only made Lindsay laugh and get the camera. What a joke. My kids get away with everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OK so she got the camera...Where is the picture???
Very funny story!
Post a Comment