Thursday, March 26, 2009

When it rains, it pours! (literally)

This is a list of the things that have been stressing me out in the past two weeks:
1. I slammed my finger in the door and thought I broke it. (X-rays showed otherwise)
2. I found out on Sunday that I have to plan a game that everyone can play for the ward party this Friday.
3. An hour before the missionaries were to come for dinner, I discovered that our basement was flooded. (It rained cats and dogs the night before, but it had never had leaked before. Stephen and the boys did the majority of the clean up because I was about to be admitted into the state mental hospital. Luckily, I use totes to store everything and anything we have of value down there was on wood pallets.)
4. Our roof on our home in Utah practically blew away in a bizarre wind storm.
5. I have to call all of the kids on Austin's soccer team to plan practices because the coach (Stephen) does not like the phone.
6. The elliptical is broken, so I can't exercise. (Normally, this is not a big deal, but this is actually a time in my life when I am motivated to exercise and that does not happen very often.)
7. I have 3 zits.

There you have it.

4 comments:

The Cooper Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cooper Crew said...

That stinks! Hopefully things will get better.

The Malone's said...

Amen sister!

Cassie and Chad said...

Oh man I am so sorry. The worst part of it all is the three zits! That can ruin any day.