Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lindsay missing for three days.

I need some help. Lindsay has been missing for the last three days. The last time I saw her she was headed for the airport, something about going to Kansas with her sister. I am not really sure how the whole conversation went, I was only thinking about having all four kids for the three days. She flew out on Tuesday night. She had two days to find a house. Many of you might not know that the really old and cool house that we wanted to get was rented right out from under us. Those mouth breathing, knuckle dragging heathens. Now we have to find a place that is cheaper, newer, and less money to cool and heat. Needless to say,Lindsay and Krista found a place in about three hours and then decided they were going to spend the rest of the time on vacation. I asked her how she was sleeping and all she could do was laugh. She said that she did not wake up one time during the night and slept in till nine AM.
Anyways, back to me. So there I was alone with all four kids, scary I know. Who was going to feed and bathe my children? Actually that was not my biggest fear, I have done all of those things and do them most every Sunday. No my biggest fear was who was going to do Jillian's hair? My mother would be of very little help in this department, she had six boys. Well it was not pretty but I did her hair. By not pretty I mean, it was bad. There were two pigtails that were shooting out of three sides of her head at very different angles. You should have seen it. Poor, poor girl. I have had a great time playing Mr. Mom. Great movie by the way. I know that there are five people in Spanish Fork who are going to be very happy when a plane from Denver lands tomorrow. I hope she enjoyed her vacation cause now it's time to pack. The picture is from our trip to Disneyland to eat in this little club. It has nothing to do with the post.

2 comments:

The Ashlocks said...

Oh Jones. I can't believe you had all 4 kids by yourself for 3 days!! So glad Krista and Lindsay found a house so fast. Can't wait to see pictures!

Kathy said...

Hey Steve

dude u know we still have the tape from our cruise. you can't get ride of classics like that even if we haven't watched it once. Did u need a copy?