
I just thought that was a really cool name for a post. I was telling a really great story about our pool and how I came home from work to go swimming but it was too green. I have to swim at night or my backyard neighbors will not stop complaining. This is a picture of me. Yes I have been called "PLUMP". I was going to swim laps in my baby pool but by the time I had cleaned it it was too cold to swim. Utah is awesome, it stays light until almost ten o'clock and then the temperature drops from 100 to 60 by about 11 at night. Then Lindsay had the nerve to tell me I could not use my new swear "odds bodkins and copper pots" in "her" blog. Well I had to put a stop to that. Another great reason I love living in Utah is that there is no male bloggscrimination. It is OK for a man to be proud of his blogging, wait. Hold on. Nope I just got a call from all the males in Utah and I have been told that it is not OK from a man to openly blog. When will my people find respite from our trials. I must get back to listening to my show tunes(Les Miserables and Miss Saigon) and get ready for tonight's re-run of Oprah. Don't you think she has lost a lot of weight again, how does she do it? Male Bloggers of the World UNITE. Together we are strong individually we are just really strange.



3 comments:
WOW all that sitting around at sprint is really packin on the weight??? Maybe you should come back to Az and sweat some of that off? lol Seriously though whats wrong with guys openly blogging? I think it just shows we are comfortable speaking our minds. Just another way for women to hold the BRETHEREN down !!! I say it is everyones internet so BLOG ON BROTHER!!! lol
I think to many nights at Carrabbas did it to ya! Man we will miss you guys when you head out to Kansas. Let's get together before you guys go.
It is okay to comment on blogs and check everyones blog all the time. It might even be okay to write a post or two on your "wifes" blog but if you get your own blog I am coming for your man card.
Post a Comment