Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Our First International Hit
I only have a few things to say about things. First and foremost I was hoping that there would be a little more debate about the best movies in the 80's. How are we every going to come to any consensus about the greatest movie of the Glam rock years. I mean the decade that gave us movies ranging from the good i.e. "Gremlins" to the absolute classic "Gleaming the Cube". The bad news is that you were all wrong, I would have accepted either "Watcher in the Woods" or "Time Bandits". Sorry about that, but maybe next time we will get a few more posts. Secondly, the Jones family had our first international blog hit. Thank you to the people in Brunei. I always knew that our blog would go international, I just didn't think that it would happen so soon. I rally do not know who to thank first. Well we are leaving on the 5th or 6th of August. We will be moving into the house that Lindsay and Krista found on their trip to Kansas. It is an old Air Force base that has been converted into student housing, so it is going to be very similar to ASU East. If you did not know we did not get that old house that was big and beautiful. It was also drafty and expensive. This is going to be awesome. Yes Joe we do need a copy, I wonder if Aaron is still mad about missing that last buffet. Be good all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Steve,
I can make u a copy and send it to u call me or email me your adress joedairman@hotmail.com.
P.S. i still think it is Weird Science but goonies is close with Rad in third.
"Gleaming the Cube" Joe "Gleaming the Freaking Cube".
Post a Comment