Friday, August 1, 2008
Moving is NOT FUN!!!!!!!!
I am at work right now. Happy birthday Emily Nielson. I am watching my poor co-worker struggle with a customer that I pawned off on him. Now that I only have two days left I am really giving out some work to those who will be replacing me. Gary think of it as in house training. Turns out they want to add four lines, AWESOME FOR PORTER. Unfortunately we no longer get paid on lines added we get paid on phones sold and they are using their own equipment, soooooo Porter makes no money. Poor guy. Anyways the house is slowly turning into a "Tetris" game screen. Boxes Boxes and more boxes. I don't mind moving to a new place and getting to know new people, I just hate lifting boxes. My back is already killing me and I have not even begun to lift. Sprint I love you and have had a great time here. Be good. This post will not be here long, Lindsay will make me take it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
good job, Stephen. you proofread it! It can stay!
Why should it come down? It's perfectly enjoyable reading - if you work for Sprint.
Post a Comment