Here are pictures of the front of the house and the family room inside. The kitchen was not clean, so I didn't take any. Those will come later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stephen and Lindsay, Austin (11) Derek (8) Jillian (6) Benjamin (5) Charlotte (2)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love it. That is NOT ASU East housing for sure! I love the color and the chair railing! Can't wait to see more!
Wow that is a great house!!! It's fun to finally see pictures of your new life. What is this about another baby? Are you sure you JUST have the flu?????
Hi Cassie! Yes, I am sure I am not pregnant! I just like to get a rise out of everybody! How are you?
I am LOVING your decor! I want one of those big stars so bad...it is so cute in your house! It has been so fun to meet you. Can't wait to get to know you even better! Our blog is little-giggles.blogspot.com (just in case)
Post a Comment