Monday, August 4, 2008

We outta here.

Hello everyone in Blogging land. I was just sitting here thinking about how much I hate to pack up and then unpack. Over the past few moves, and there have been many, I was very fortunate to be working during the packing phase and then I would do the lifting. Well this has not been the case for this move. But thank heavens for my mother and Jessica and Leslie Malloy. I can stand the moving part and by that I mean the driving and lifting part. If only I could have someone come in my house and pack it up. Well then my phone rang and it was a few of my customers, I mean my former customers and they needed help. I was under no guilt to answer and help them, so I didn't. Then I thought about the most famous people who came into my store. The best was Louis Crandall. Almost no one will know who this man is. If you can think back to "Legend City" in Arizona you will know him. He is often known as the Walt Disney of Arizona. Just not as rich or successfully, or dead come to think of it. He was awesome. Next there was Ryan Shupe from Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band. OK he is not real famous but I do love his banjo music. Then there was Steve Young's mom. The only reason that I mention her is that after helping her several times she told me that her son was Steve Young. We all knew that. She then told me she was going to do something special for me and had me write down my address. She then told me that she would send my some autographed cards. I gave them to my kids and they destroyed them in about five minutes. Then there was the guy who came in for and interview and was high as a kite and did not spell one word correctly on his resume. I should post it online it is glorious. He listed steel toed boots under special talents and tools. Now that I think about it Verizon had better and more famous customers, like when Dennis Farina came in and I said "Look and me Bones". He was not amused. If I did not proofread this post you will have to forgive me I have to get back to my dear Edward in Stephanie Meyers new book "Breaking Dawn". Can you believe how it ends? Cassie do you want to know? Be good.

1 comment:

Cassie and Chad said...

NO I do NOT want to know how it ends, I am almost done. Hey good luck you guys! We will miss you guys so much. Please let us know if you are ever in town and please don't quit the blogging world!!!!! Don't be like your brother and sister in law who have not yet caught the vision...Please don't disappoint!!!