Sunday, August 17, 2008

We are here.

Well school starts tomorrow and I am very nervous. In prayer tonight Austin asked that I could be calm, as calm as I can be. I do second that. Well the move went very well. Bless the Elders out here. They and the LDS family that lived in this house before we did were here when we showed up. They were a most welcome site to my father, who would have been the one lifting the other end of the washing machine that is made up of dark matter or a black hole and explains why it is so very very heavy. So I did what all good home owners do when Elders are there, we lashed them to there young backs and sent them down the stairs. It was awesome. The house is nice and the school is very cool. Austin started school and really likes it. Being gone all day has been a transition but a nice one. Anyways I need to get back to my homework. What the heck is that all about, how can you have homework before the first day of class? I hope Law school is not to hard, you know how lazy I am. Be good. Gary fire Mark and Bryson. Later.

3 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

OK I have been waiting for you to comment!! I am so happy you made it there safe and sound. I want to see pictures!!! I want to know what your new life is all about. Please post some to. Tell Lindsay Hi for me please!

Rheanna said...

Gary didn't fire them. Sorry to dissapoint you. Ya sure you don't want to move back here for sprint?!!

Gary said...

Sorry I am catching up on your blog. And no they are not fired. And more surprising Mark is catching on. Your sweet spirit at Sprint is still missed.