Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Can you believe I am sitting here with my very good friend, Krista Montgomery. We are both related to William the Conqueror. We rock. But she just asked who the "Thundercats" were? I said what? She said no one knows who the Thundercats are. Can I get a few shout outs for my feline family, who battles MUMRA? That is in fact if you remember who they are. Joe and Gary don't let me down on this. That is all. Please enjoy the "Thundercats" theme song in list of music.

5 comments:

The Ashlocks said...

I have heard of them but don't know the show or theme song!

Cassie and Chad said...

Of course I know who the thundercats are. What about the original transformers? I even know the theme song...♪♪Transformers more than meets the eye...Outobots seek to destroy the evil forces of the decepticons..Transformers♪♪

Kirk and Aly said...

Thundercats Unite! Wasn't that Thundercats? I watched Thundercats and also Transformers growing up, and I was raised in a home where the TV was considered Satan.

Jen said...

Why is that when Lion-O yelled Thundercats hoooo! only Cheetra came running?? Was it a booty call? Just something to ponder. LOL! Of course I remember the Thundercats! How could anyone forget Lion-O, Cheetara, Panthro, Tygra, Snarf, and Wily-kit and Wily-kat. They even did a tribute to them on I love the 80's on VH1. I would recommend anyone unfamiliar with the show, go to you tube and check out a few clips. It will change your life. Now days, all we have are cartoons trying to sell kids trading cards. Where have all the Thundercats gone? And to quote Snarf "Snar Snar" to you all.

Peace out!

Gary

The Malone's said...

Who doesn't know Thunder Cats. They were the best!